If you are currently studying in U.S. and want to transfer to MILA, you will need to email the following information to email@example.com
- Tranfer Eligibilty Form . Please fill in the top part of the form, then give the form to the school official (or student advisor) at your current school (or where you last attended).
- Copy of Valid Passport (minimum 6 months)
- Copy of Student Visa
- Copy of current I-20
- Copy of most recent I-94
- Bank letter or statement showing ‘proof of funds’, equivalent to US$ 675,00 per month of study.
- Fill out the Confidential Financial Statement.
If the funds are coming from a sponsor, please provide the sponsor Affidavit Form and Confidential financial Statement with sponsor’s information.
- MILA is authorized by SEVP to enroll non-immigrant alien students who wish to study as an F-1 student.