Please email ( or bring in person)  the following documentation  to info@milausa.com

  1. The International Student Application Form   ( Mila will issue an I-20 Form with the purpose of change of status)
  2. Copy of Passport (valid for at least 6 more months).
  3. Bank letter or statement showing ‘proof of funds’, equivalent to  US$ 675,00 per month of study.
  4. Fill out the Confidential Financial Statement.

If the funds are coming from a sponsor, please provide the sponsor Affidavit of Support Form and Confidential Financial Statement with sponsor’s information.

(You can choose to file the Change of Status by yourself, or request MILA’s services.  Ask us for more details)

  1. File a Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status and include the required fee and documents listed in the instructions.

(You must maintain your B-1 or B-2 status while your Form I-539 is pending)

    • MILA is authorized by SEVP to enroll non-immigrant alien students who wish to study as an F-1 student.

After the Change of Status is approved, the student may enroll to MILA’s course.