Please email ( or bring in person) the following documentation to email@example.com
- The International Student Application Form ( Mila will issue an I-20 Form with the purpose of change of status)
- Copy of Passport (valid for at least 6 more months).
- Bank letter or statement showing ‘proof of funds’, equivalent to US$ 675,00 per month of study.
- Fill out the Confidential Financial Statement.
If the funds are coming from a sponsor, please provide the sponsor Affidavit of Support Form and Confidential Financial Statement with sponsor’s information.
(You can choose to file the Change of Status by yourself, or request MILA’s services. Ask us for more details)
- File a Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status and include the required fee and documents listed in the instructions.
(You must maintain your B-1 or B-2 status while your Form I-539 is pending)